Wednesday 14 July 2010

A New Dawn

And so we begin! Today heralds a new triumphal age, wherein I can poison the minds of normal folk everywhere without leaving the (un)comfort of my own desk! Odin be praised. What an exciting time to look forward to.

The recent termination of my undergraduate degree has left me to scuttle out from under the dank rock of academia, like some form of unsightly arthropod. Ergo: I have decided, in my mania, to transcribe the events of today, into the wisdom of tomorrow.

So, I'll endeavour to update regularly (though don't expect more than two or three times a week unless I get bored) and from time to time you may well find small bonus features, in the form of reviews and short story pieces, for which you should be eternally grateful, as they will be brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment